TP5 – Low Voltage Electrician Package
- The full content of BS7671 (Current Edition)
- Legal status and association with statutory documents
- Scope, object and fundamental requirements for safety
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Special installation or locations
- Inspection and testing
- Additions and alterations of existing installations
- Hazards of electricity
- Classification of appliances
- Dangers associated with the use of various types of portable & fixed electrical appliances
- Understanding of the IET Code of Practice in relation to PAT Testing
- Statutory & Non-statutory requirements
- Equipment construction; inspection and testing theory
- Practical inspection and testing of equipment
- Completion of associated documentation
Course Package Overview
The TP5 course package covers the EAL 5321 – Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2008 (QCF) and the EAL 4340 – Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT – Portable Appliance Testing) (QCF) . These courses may be taken in any sequence.
See individual courses for further details.
£760.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person, including EAL examination(s).
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
This course currently operates on demand and requires a minimum of 4 delegates. Should you wish to book this course please contact us.