Terms & Conditions
1. Course bookings may be made via our online booking system, by email or telephone, however these are not confirmed until receipt of a fully completed and signed booking form complete with client’s purchase order number. To guarantee availability of places, this confirmation must be received 14 days prior to the course commencement.
2. All confirmed bookings will be acknowledged via email and include joining instructions will be issued two weeks prior to the course commencement date, which the client’s contact must pass to each of their delegates.
3. Clients may substitute delegates, without penalty, up to the course commencement date, providing this is notified in writing. Where this involves an external body e.g. City & Guilds, substitution for the examination may not be possible at short notice.
4. Where bookings include transport/accommodation, it is the client’s responsibility to advise The Faraday Centre of the local transport requirements at least one week prior to course commencement. This is critical to airport pick up, when required. Where bookings include accommodation, any subsequent cancellation of that accommodation will be subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
5. Payment is due 7 days prior to course commencement, unless the client has paid via our online booking system or, the client has been granted account facilities by The Faraday Training Group, in which case, payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to pay in the specified time will be subject to the “Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998” plus an administrative fee of £50.00 and the withdrawal of any early payment discount offered.
6. No fee will be charged for cancellations received in writing by The Faraday Training Group at least 14 days prior to the course commencement. A cancellation charge of 50% of the full course fee will be charged for cancellations within 14 days, and 100% charge for cancellation within 7 days.
7. For Faraday based courses, unless stated to the contrary, fees include course manuals, certificates and a light lunch. Fees are quoted exclusive of U.K. Government Value Added Tax, which is charged as appropriate and is applicable to all training delivered in the United Kingdom.
8. All courses are offered on a basis of there being sufficient delegates to justify holding the course. Where this or other circumstances force The Faraday Training Group to cancel a course, liability shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid and alternative dates suggested.
9. Course certificates are despatched to the client’s contact for bookings upon completion of the course and payment of the invoice. The Faraday Training Group cannot accept responsibility for the competence level of any particular candidate upon completion of the course. Replacement copies of certificates are charged at £10.00 for a hard copy and £3.00 for a digital copy.
10. Charges for courses tailored to customers’ specific requirements are levied via negotiation.
Copyright notice: In accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, all training course material produced and delivered by The Faraday Training Group is, unless otherwise agreed, the property of The Faraday Training Group. Reproduction and retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of The Faraday Training Group is a violation of copyright law. Also, the copyright of any commissioned work, course development, etc. belongs to The Faraday Training Group.
11. All delegates are required to observe the Health & Safety Policy of The Faraday Training Group. Persons ignoring this policy will not be allowed access to the training centre.
12. Unless agreed in writing to the contrary, these conditions of sale shall take precedence over any other contractual conditions for all services supplied by The Faraday Training Group.
13. Unsatisfactory account settlement, within the timescale specified, may result in the withdrawal of credit facilities to a defaulting client.
14. Persons adversely affected by alcohol/drugs may be prohibited from participating in the course while so affected. Disruptive, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, lewd, violent or otherwise unacceptable behaviour or language will not be tolerated and the perpetrator may be prohibited from continuing with the course.
15. These conditions of sale shall be subject to interpretation in accordance with English Law, and unless amended in writing to the contrary, take precedence over any other contractual terms.