AE – Authorising Engineer
- Role of an Authorising Engineer
- Introduction to competency assessment
- Road to authorisation
- High voltage safe systems of work
- Selection, duties, training, familiarisation, assessment, endorsement and safety auditing of high voltage personnel
- High voltage safety rules
- Practical exercise
This course covers the duties, training, familiarisation, assessment, endorsement and safety auditing of high voltage personnel. It enables candidates to acquire the skills to assess/audit the competency of personnel who need to work on their high voltage systems and issue them with suitable authority.
Who should attend?
Personnel who are to be responsible as an Authorising Engineer for auditing and authorisation of electrical personnel regarding switching and issuing of electrical safety documents. Candidates should already be at senior authorised level and have substantial experience in this role.
Candidates who successfully complete the course and the theoretical assessment will receive a Faraday Centre competence certificate. Candidates who fail the competence assessment will receive a Faraday Centre attendance certificate.
£615.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
- Candidate’s course notes (Electronic Version). If a hard copy is required there will be a nominal fee of £25.00.
- Light lunch/refreshments
- Competence assessment
- It is recommended that candidates consider refresher training within a maximum of three years, subject to changes in rules, regulations etc.
- The Faraday certificates are dispatched to clients after receipt of full payment.
The Faraday Centre Ltd can also assist with hotel accommodation; please refer to page 3 for further details.
Please note: The service package is not included in the above fees.
Standard terms for The Faraday Centre Ltd. clients with established credit are payment in 30 days from date of invoice. Otherwise, payment is required at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
Terms & conditions
This quotation is subject to the enclosed “Conditions of Sale”.
2022 DATES AVAILABLE TO BOOK
Thursday 04 – Friday 05
Thursday 03 – Friday 04