COVID-19: Advice for Customers17/03/2020
In response to the continuing impact the COVID-19 outbreak is having globally, The Faraday Centre Ltd have put in place a number of initiatives designed to limit the impact of the pandemic and protect the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers. Examples of these are as follows:
- Staff awareness about health, safety and hygiene;
- Stepped up daily general building cleaning including all offices, canteens, kitchen, toilets, etc. All doors, handrail and canteen tables and chairs;
- Waste disposal is also carried out on a daily basis in line with environmental requirements;
- Distribution of hand sanitizer to all members of staff;
- Coronavirus safety awareness posters are placed in various areas in the building;
- Additional hand sanitizers and tissues have been distributed to all lecture rooms;
- Pre-screening/declaration questionnaire will be sent to all visitors at quotation processing time as well as with course joining instruction. Pre-screening will also be carried out to all visitors
- at reception if they have not already completed and returned the questionnaire;
- Wilton Centre and Wilton site are also pre-screening all visitors before allowing access onto site;
- Only essential business travel will be considered within the UK and the company will consider the Government’s travel advice for overseas travels.
At the moment our courses are running as normal. However, if you are looking to transfer your booking to a later date then we advise that you do so as soon as possible. Dates for June and July are filling up rapidly by those currently transferring bookings.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we’ll continue to adjust our approach as necessary, but we’ll still provide the same high levels of service and support we are renowned for.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.