T2 – Earth Electrode Testing
- Purpose of test
- Testing conditions
- Test equipment
- Safety considerations
- Statutory regulations and standards
- Test results
- Remedial work
- Practical testing procedures
This course outlines different types of earth electrode systems used in conjunction with high and low voltage networks Including methods of testing earth electrode systems, earth resistivity and subsequent interpretation of test results. (Note: this is not a design course).
Who should attend?
Electrical Engineers/Technicians/ Contractors responsible for the installation, commissioning and testing of earth electrodes used on high voltage systems.
This course is available as our TP3 package with the following courses;
Candidates who successfully complete the course and the theoretical assessment will receive a Faraday Centre competence certificate. Candidates who fail the competence assessment will receive a Faraday Centre attendance certificate.
£415.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
- Candidate’s course notes (Electronic Version). If a hard copy is required there will be a nominal fee of £25.00.
- Light lunch/refreshments
- Competence assessments
- It is recommended that candidates consider refresher training within a maximum of three years, subject to changes in rules, regulations, etc.
- The Faraday certificates are dispatched to clients after receipt of full payment.
The Faraday Centre Ltd can also assist with hotel accommodation; please refer to page 3 for further details.
Please note: The service package is not included in the above fees.
Standard terms for The Faraday Centre Ltd. clients with established credit are payment in 30 days from date of invoice. Otherwise, payment is required at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
Terms & conditions
This quotation is subject to the enclosed “Conditions of Sale”.
2022 DATES AVAILABLE TO BOOK