TP3 – High Voltage Testing Package (T1, T2 & T3)
- Electrical insulation
- Safety requirements (including appropriate Electricity Regulations)
- Insulation resistance tests
- Flash testing
- AC & DC pressure tests
- VLF Testing
- Partial discharge
- Time Domain Reflectometry
- Practical exercises & tutorials
- Safety requirements
- Transformer design and construction
- Periodic and post-installation testing
- Transformer oil testing
- Insulation testing
- Purpose of test
- Testing conditions
- Test equipment
- Safety considerations
- Statutory regulations and standards
- Test results
- Remedial work
- Practical testing procedures
- Open circuit tests
- Short circuit tests
- Vector group tests
- Temperature devices
- Buchholz protection unit
- Pressure relief devices
- Routine maintenance
Course Package Overview
This package combines some of our high voltage testing courses and covers: Electrical Pressure Testing (dielectric strength testing) (T1), Earth Electrode Testing (T2) and Transformer Design, Construction, Testing & Maintenance (T3). These courses may be taken in any sequence.
See individual courses for further details.
£1,527.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person, including courses assessment(s).
Save £118 when booking these courses together as a training package!
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
- Candidate’s course notes (Electronic Version). If a hard copy is required there will be a nominal fee of £25.00.
- Light lunch/refreshments
- Competence assessment
- It is recommended that candidates consider refresher training within a maximum of three years, subject to changes in rules, regulations etc.
- The Faraday certificates are dispatched to clients after receipt of full payment.
The Faraday Centre Ltd can also assist with hotel accommodation; please refer to page 3 for further details.
Please note: The service package is not included in the above fees.
Standard terms for The Faraday Centre Ltd. clients with established credit are payment in 30 days from date of invoice. Otherwise, payment is required at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
Terms & conditions
This quotation is subject to the enclosed “Conditions of Sale”.