H1 – Electrical Safety Awareness for Hybrid Systems
- Hazards & effects of AC & DC power
- Overview of UK electricity at work regulations
- Safety in electrical testing at work INDG354
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- DC power sources/ lead acid, lithium-Ion
- Safe handling and maintenance of batteries
- Appropriate tools and PPE
This course explains the requirements and the implications of the UK Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 for those responsible for electrical safety at work, safe handling of batteries and associated electrical hazards in the Hybrid/Electric Industry. It clearly outlines the duties and responsibilities of everyone affected by the legislation.
Who should attend?
Personnel with a functional and/or managerial responsibility for the safe use of electricity and electrical equipment.
Candidates who successfully complete the course and theoretical assessment will receive a Faraday Centre competence certificate. Candidates who fail or do not wish to undertake the competence assessment will receive a Faraday Centre attendance certificate.
Course: £295.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
Assessment: £50.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
Note: course assessment is optional.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.