IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition Including Amendment 2 2022
- IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition Including Amendment 2 2022
- Understanding of the changes to the IET Wiring Regulations, 18th Edition Amendment 2
This is 1 day course.
This award gives the learner an understanding of the changes to the IET Wiring Regulations, 18th Edition Amendment 2.
The qualification covers the full updates of the IET Wiring Regulations, 18th Edition Amendment 2.
Who should attend?
All electrical personnel with 18th Edition or 18th Edition Amendment 1.
All Updates of IET Wiring Regulations Amendment 2.
This course entails an EAL on-screen examination. The online multiple-choice examination is open book. Delegates are permitted the use of BS 7671 only; any other materials are not permitted.
Delegates who successfully complete the course and the EAL examinations will receive a Faraday Training Group competence certificate as well as EAL accredited certificate. Delegates who fail or do not wish to undertake EAL examinations will receive a Faraday Training Group attendance certificate.
Course and Exam: £149.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person
Exam Only: £80.00 + VAT
- Candidates course notes
- Light lunch/refreshments
- EAL Exam
Available to purchase
IET 18th edition Wiring Regulations book Amendment 2: £90.00 + VAT
The Faraday certificates are dispatched to clients after receipt of full payment.
The Faraday Centre Ltd can also assist with hotel accommodation; please refer to page 3 for further details. Please note: The service package is not included in the above fees.
Standard terms for The Faraday Centre Ltd. clients with established credit are payment in 30 days from date of invoice. Otherwise, payment is required at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
Terms & conditions
This quotation is subject to the enclosed “Conditions of Sale”.
Service package (Additional)
In addition to your course booking, we offer a transport/accommodation Service, which includes:
- Daily transportation to/from local hotel to our training Centre, plus pick-up/drop off at Middlesbrough Railway Station.
- Darlington Train Station is £45.00.
- Hotel accommodation (bed/breakfast and optional evening meal) at a three- or four-star hotel from the options below.
N.B: The above transportation and hotel accommodation is a combined service package. Transportation, as described above, applies only to clients who book the combined service package of transportation and hotel accommodation. Transport to/from any airports, e.g. Durham Tess Valley, Newcastle Airport, Leeds/Bradford Airport etc. can be arranged at a surcharge additional to the costs mentioned below.
Durham Tees Valley Airport – £35.00 each way
Newcastle Airport – £90.00 each way
Leeds Bradford Airport – £90.00 each way
Manchester Airport – £150.00 each way
For hotel accommodation, clients may select one of the following hotels should they wish to book the Service Package:
|Note: Other extras such as additional meals, drinks, telephone calls, laundry, Internet, etc. are to be organised and settled directly by the clients prior to checking out of the hotel. Alternatively, clients may decide to book course only and make their own accommodation and transport arrangements, but are not entitled to the Faraday special rates.|
Conditions of Sale
- Course bookings may be made via email and telephone. However, they are not confirmed until receipt of a fully completed and signed booking form, complete with client’s purchase order number (where applicable). To guarantee availability of places, this confirmation must be received at least 14 days prior to the course commencement.
- All confirmed bookings will be acknowledged via email and joining instructions will be issued two weeks prior to the course commencement date, which the client’s contact must then pass on to each of their delegates.
- Clients may substitute candidates, without penalty, up to the course commencement date for the course only, providing written notification is received. Where this involves an external examination body e.g., EAL, substitution for the examination may not be possible at short notice.
- Where bookings include transport/accommodation, it is the client’s responsibility to advise the organisation of local transport requirements at least one week prior to course commencement. This is critical to airport pick up, when required. Where bookings include accommodation, any subsequent cancellation of that accommodation will be subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Payment is due 7 days prior to course commencement, unless the client has been granted account facilities by the organisation, in which case, payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to pay in the specified time will be subject to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 / EU Directive 2011/7/EU (where appropriate), plus an administrative fee of £50.00 (where appropriate) and the withdrawal of any early payment discount offered.
- No fee will be charged for cancellations received in writing by the organisation at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date. A cancellation charge of 50% of the full course fee will be charged for cancellations within 14 days, and 100% charge for cancellation within 7 days.
- For Faraday based courses, unless stated to the contrary, fees include digital course manuals provided on USB flash drives, certificates and a light lunch. Fees are quoted exclusive of Government Value Added Tax, which is charged as appropriate where applicable. Paper copies of course manuals can be requested at £20 + VAT (if applicable) per copy.
- All courses are offered on the basis of there being sufficient candidates to justify holding the course. Where this or other circumstances force the organisation to cancel a course, liability shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid and alternative dates suggested.
- Course certificates are dispatched to the client’s contact following completion of the course and full payment of the invoice. The organisation cannot accept responsibility for the competence level of any particular candidate upon completion of the course. Replacement copies of The Faraday Centre certificates are charged £10 + VAT for a hard copy and £10 + VAT for a digital copy. The EAL certificate reprints are charged at £40 + VAT.
- Charges for courses tailored to customer’s specific requirements are levied via negotiation. Copyright note: In accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 EU Directive 2001/29/EC (where appropriate), all training course material produced and delivered by the organisation is, unless otherwise agreed, the property of The Faraday Centre. Reproduction and retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the organisation is a violation of copyright law.
- All delegates are required to observe the Health and Safety Policy of the organisation.
- Unsatisfactory account settlement, within the timescale specified, may result in the withdrawal of credit facilities to a defaulting client.
- Persons adversely affected by alcohol/drugs may be prohibited from participating in the course while so affected.
- For courses and hardware delivered outside the UK, liability for import taxes, withholding tax and any other local taxes remain the responsibility of the customer.
- All quotations are valid for 90 days from the date of receipt. Any extension to the validity of quotations is at our discretion and subject to our written confirmation.
- These conditions of sale shall be subject to interpretation in accordance with English Law, and unless agreed in writing to the contrary, these conditions of sale shall take precedence over any other contractual conditions for all services supplied by the organisation.
2022 DATES AVAILABLE TO BOOK