S6 – Individual Review & Competence Assessment (Full High Voltage Authorisation)
- Determination of required individual competence level
- Practical demonstration by tutor of appropriate switchgear including safety features
- Individual practical competence exercises, including switching/safety document issue, as appropriate
This is a practical programme designed to assess candidates’ safe switching practices when operating high and low voltage power systems up to and including 15kV. It is intended for candidates requiring independent external assessment of their level of competence. It is not a training course, rather an individual assessment and most dates can be arranged to suit the clients’ requirements. Assessment can be carried out either at our training centre or at the client’s premises.
Who should attend?
Electrical personnel with a good foundation level of electrical knowledge. It is suitable for those who have already undertaken a full high voltage authorisation course and wish to have a review and assessment of their competency levels. This could include Electrical Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians and Electricians responsible for the inspection, operation, maintenance and repair of high and low voltage power systems.
Candidates who successfully complete the course and the theoretical assessment will receive a Faraday Centre competence certificate. Candidates who fail the competence assessment will receive a Faraday Centre attendance certificate.
£343.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
- Candidate’s course notes (Electronic Version). If a hard copy is required there will be a nominal fee of £25.00.
- Light lunch/refreshments
- Competence assessment
- It is recommended that candidates consider refresher training within a maximum of three years, subject to changes in rules, regulations, etc.
- The Faraday certificates are dispatched to clients after receipt of full payment.
The Faraday Centre Ltd can also assist with hotel accommodation; please refer to page 3 for further details.
Please note: The service package is not included in the above fees.
Standard terms for The Faraday Centre Ltd. clients with established credit are payment in 30 days from date of invoice. Otherwise, payment is required at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
Terms & conditions
This quotation is subject to the enclosed “Conditions of Sale”.
This course currently operates on demand. Should you wish to book this course please contact us.