TP5 – Low Voltage Electrician Package
- The full content of BS7671 (Current Edition)
- Legal status and association with statutory documents
- Scope, object and fundamental requirements for safety
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Special installation or locations
- Inspection and testing
- Additions and alterations of existing installations
- Hazards of electricity
- Classification of appliances
- Dangers associated with the use of various types of portable & fixed electrical appliances
- Understanding of the IET Code of Practice in relation to PAT Testing
- Statutory & Non-statutory requirements
- Equipment construction; inspection and testing theory
- Practical inspection and testing of equipment
- Completion of associated documentation
Course Package Overview
The TP5 course package covers the EAL 3298 – Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018 (QCF) (18th edition Wiring Regulations) and the EAL 4340 – Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT – Portable Appliance Testing) (QCF) . These courses may be taken in any sequence.
See individual courses for further details.
£850.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person, including EAL examination(s).
Save £20 when booking these courses as a training package!
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
- Candidate’s course notes (Electronic Version). If a hard copy is required there will be a nominal fee of £25.00.
- Light lunch/refreshments
- Competence assessment
- It is recommended that candidates consider refresher training within a maximum of three years, subject to changes in rules, regulations etc.
- The Faraday certificates are dispatched to clients after receipt of full payment.
The Faraday Centre Ltd can also assist with hotel accommodation; please refer to page 3 for further details.
Please note: The service package is not included in the above fees.
Standard terms for The Faraday Centre Ltd. clients with established credit are payment in 30 days from date of invoice. Otherwise, payment is required at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
Terms & conditions
This quotation is subject to the enclosed “Conditions of Sale”.