TP5 – Low Voltage Electrician Package
- The full content of BS7671 (Current Edition)
- Legal status and association with statutory documents
- Scope, object and fundamental requirements for safety
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Special installation or locations
- Inspection and testing
- Additions and alterations of existing installations
- Hazards of electricity
- Classification of appliances
- Dangers associated with the use of various types of portable & fixed electrical appliances
- Understanding of the IET Code of Practice in relation to PAT Testing
- Statutory & Non-statutory requirements
- Equipment construction; inspection and testing theory
- Practical inspection and testing of equipment
- Completion of associated documentation
Course Package Overview
The TP5 course package covers the EAL 3298 – Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018 (QCF) (18th edition Wiring Regulations) and the EAL 4340 – Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT – Portable Appliance Testing) (QCF) . These courses may be taken in any sequence.
See individual courses for further details.
£798.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person, including EAL examination(s).
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.