NHSLVAP – The Safe Operation of Low Voltage Power Systems to comply with HTM 06 – 02
- UK Electricity at Work Regulations
- Electrical Hazards and Precautions
- Outline of the Design, Construction, Installation and Maintenance of Low Voltage Systems.
- Fault Energy
- Low voltage earthing
- Harmonised cable colours
- Safe Isolations
- HTM 06-02 Low voltage safety rules
- Low voltage operational procedures
- Low voltage protective devices
- Low voltage testing
- HSE note on test equipment (GS38)
This training programme requires a good foundation of electrical knowledge. It is designed to bring candidates up to a competency level suitable for LV authorised person in accordance with HTM 06 – 02.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at electricians, maintenance staff and project engineers working in accordance with HTM 06-02.
Candidates who successfully complete the course and theoretical assessment will receive a Faraday Centre competence certificate.
Course including ‘competency assessment’: £1260.00 + VAT (if applicable) per person
2022 Booking Price
Course including ‘competency assessment’: £1310.00 + VAT (if applicable) per person
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
This course currently operates on demand. Should you wish to book this course please contact us.