T4 – High Voltage Switchgear Design, Specification, Testing & Maintenance (Indoor)
- Safety and legislative requirements
- Power systems architecture
- Design and standards of construction
- Operation and safety features of switchgear
- Selection and specification of switchgear
- Application of power systems protection
- Testing and commissioning
- Safe isolation and switching procedures
- Routine maintenance of switchgear
- Practical exercises
This course provides technical information on the design, specification, testing and maintenance of high voltage indoor switchgear up to 15KV. The course includes theoretical and practical testing of switchgear including routine tests for commissioning, post-fault and preventive maintenance.
Who should attend?
Electrical Engineers/Technicians responsible for the purchase, installation, site commissioning, operation and maintenance of high voltage switchgear.
Candidates who successfully complete the course and both theoretical and practical assessments will receive a Faraday Centre competence certificate. Candidates who fail or do not wish to undertake the competence assessments will receive a Faraday Centre attendance certificate.
Course: £925.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
Assessment: £85.00 + VAT (where applicable) per person.
Note: course assessment is optional.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to revision without notice. Further dates can be added upon request, please contact us.
This course currently operates on demand. Should you wish to book this course please contact us.