Terms & Conditions
1. Course bookings may be made via email and telephone. However, they are not confirmed until a fully completed and signed booking form complete with client’s purchase order number (where applicable) is received. To guarantee the availability of places, this confirmation must be received 14 days prior to the course commencement.
2. All confirmed bookings will be acknowledged via email and joining instructions will be issued two weeks prior to the course commencement date, which the client’s contact must then pass on to each of their delegates.
3. Clients may substitute candidates, without penalty, up to the course commencement date for the course only, providing written notification is received. Where this involves an external examination body e.g. EAL, substitution for the examination may not be possible at short notice.
4. Where bookings include transport/accommodation, it is the client’s responsibility to advise the organisation of local transport requirements at least one week prior to course commencement. This is critical to airport pick up when required. Where bookings include accommodation, any subsequent cancellation of that accommodation will be subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
5. Payment is due 7 days prior to course commencement unless the client has been granted account facilities by the organisation, in which case, payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to pay in the specified time will be subject to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 / EU Directive 2011/7/EU (where appropriate), plus an administrative fee of £50.00 / €70.00 (where appropriate) and the withdrawal of any early payment discount offered.
6. No fee will be charged for cancellations received in writing by the organisation at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date. A cancellation charge of 50% of the full course fee will be charged for cancellations within 14 days, and 100% charge for cancellation within 7 days.
7. For Faraday based courses, unless stated to the contrary, fees include course manuals, certificates and a light lunch. Fees are quoted exclusive of Government Value Added Tax, which is charged as appropriate where applicable.
8. All courses are offered on the basis of there being sufficient candidates to justify holding the course. Where this or other circumstances force the organisation to cancel a course, liability shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid and alternative dates suggested.
9. Course certificates are despatched to the client’s contact following completion of the course and full payment of the invoice. The organisation cannot accept responsibility for the competence level of any particular candidate upon completion of the course. Replacement copies of certificates are charged at £10.00 for a hard copy and £3.00 for a digital copy.
10. Charges for courses tailored to customer’s specific requirements are levied via negotiation. Copyright note: In accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 / EU Directive 2001/29/EC (where appropriate), all training course material produced and delivered by the organisation is, unless otherwise agreed, the property of the organisation. Reproduction and retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the organisation is a violation of copyright law. Also, the copyright of any commissioned work, course development, etc. belongs to the organisation.
11. All delegates are required to observe the Health & Safety Policy of the organisation.
12. Unsatisfactory account settlement, within the timescale specified, may result in the withdrawal of credit facilities to a defaulting client.
13. Persons adversely affected by alcohol/drugs may be prohibited from participating in the course while so affected. Disruptive, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, lewd, violent or otherwise unacceptable behaviour or language will not be tolerated and the perpetrator may be prohibited from continuing with the course.
14. For courses and hardware delivered outside the UK and Cyprus, liability for import taxes, withholding tax and any other local taxes remain the responsibility of the customer.
15. These conditions of sale shall be subject to interpretation in accordance with English and Cypriot Law, and unless agreed in writing to the contrary, these conditions of sale shall take precedence over any other contractual conditions for all services supplied by the organisation.